~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sports and Co-curricular Activities

SUKAM is a big event in UTM and our college Rahman Putra is the host for SUKAM for quite some years. Our college is likely to be the best college in sports compared to other colleges in UTM. Also our college is the most strategic of all in UTM because it's near the central of the university. Everybody is dying to enter our college that has the capacity of 3000 over students. ( mahasiswa/ mahasiswi )

I've been very sporting in all kinds of events since I'm here in UTM because I feel that everything here is once in the life time experience. Also, I heard there's some quotas for active students. I hope KRP wants me.. lol..

For the coming SUKAM I will be taking parts in 8 sports event. Archery, Basketball, Chess, Drought, Carom, Scrabble, Sahibba, and also Aerobic Dance competition. Of course the other 3 of my gang will also go along with me.. This is one of our master plan in UTM.. :)

I also planning to enter the Malaysian Navy Association. I suggested this to my parents and they ended up very disapprovingly. Hmmph.. A hard decision to make. The activities for the Navy is very interesting and highly challenging. If I don't do all those stuff now, I'm not going to have other chances to do them later when I'm old. Maybe I will have to drop this because no girls ( chinese ) wants to enter the Navy with me. :-/

There are also other interesting co-curricular activities here in UTM. A few that catches my attentions are below:-

Culinary Group - All the cooking materials and apparatus are provided. And free food too. lol

SRC Hiking Group- We have trekking, night walk, mountain bike, roping, and kayaking here.

Golf Group- Private golf club and membership.

Scuba Dive- Joining this will have lifetime membership and also lifetime diving licence.

Equins- Private horse-riding club with membership. Joining this will learn a lot of horse riding technique, as well as how to take care of a horse properly including 'horse language'.

 

Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment