~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Matrix Card Lost

Aiks.. Don't know what happened to my laptop.. Just now I already typed the whole passage but now gone.. I have to re-type.

Last Saturday I bought a formal coat in JUSCO. I ironed it and sprayed it with Febreeze because I really like the coat very much. When I wore it to class this Tuesday, I lost my matrix card.. Not that I'm very superstitious, I'm quite saddened by this case.

When I asked a fellow Mr Eeu for help, he even laughed at me by replying me "So fast?" Meaning, I lost my Student ID or we call it matrix card so fast. Very shameful since I'm only in the university for not more than one month. I planned to scan my first matrix card and upload it here.. but looks like I'm too slow.

Thanks to my partner Hang, or Zhi Hang. He helped me to look for the card as well as accompanied me though the hours when I'm helpless and down. Early this morning he also went to search for my card together with me even my class started 2 hours later. Argh.. It's late. Night daddy mommy granny sis n bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment