~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The beginning of SEM I

My class starts this week, meaning homework follows too. I have difficulties to remember what I learnt during STPM. Luckily I brought my MR. SIM's Organic Chemistry notes. Phew.. The notes really help a lot. I have a very excellent Prof. Madya teaching me organic chemistry. I think she is the best lecturer I ever have. I want everyone to know her-PROF MADYA DR. ZAINOHA ZAKARIA. She's great!

Also, the educational system in UTM is different. Our courses have speed tests and quizzes at anytime. This is a good thing since we will be working our butts off everyday. :) A kind of motivation for me that always like to laze around. I will have study group with my gang here every night. I really hope these will go on for the next coming years. I feel my life is actually more fulfilling when I do everything seriously.

This semester I have to take microbiology, intermediate mathematics, statistics, organic chemistry, and also Islamic and Asian civilization TITAS. The schedule for classes is very light compared to STPM where we have many lessons cramp together in a week. In here, we have only 2-6 hours of classes everyday. This is a good thing because we have more flexible time to do revision and also to do some sports and other activities.

Answering to daddy's question here, how are the lecturers performing here? To me, every lecturer I have met is a Dr. or Prof Madya, they sure have their capabilities in the fields they are familiar with. So far, I can follow their classes. A short record of appreciation here for having such nice lecturers. However, I don't know why this whole week I've not met my Microbiology lecturer yet. He or she has been absent through the first week. I hope I can get to see the lecturer at tomorrow, which is Friday and also the last day of my first week of lesson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment