~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sleep-Over

In the Western countries, friends sleeping over at friends house is considered normal. My parents doesn't let me sleep-over however.

Facing my writer's block due to monotonal life in static these days, my friends suddenly suggested to sleep-over at my room. :) What an experience! And so, Mung Hsia and Yuwei pushed Phaik Chuen's empty bed over beside my bed and the 3 of us had pillow talks till 1 something am..

Suddenly at about 5am I jumped up.. ( I'm not a morning person, but in my hostel bedroom I always jump up an hour or so before my alarm rings. ) And through 'glancing', I managed to see the sleeping face of Mung Hsia and Yuwei.. Haha.. Shh.. Luckily I didn't see any saliva drooling.. ( ps: I think they will belasah me if they see what I write here )

ps2: daddy, the condition of the digi broadband deteriorates..I can't even sign in my MSN. Maybe it's the coverage problem. Inside our campus has the DC (Digi Campus Booth) I think I will go there and ask them to settle this problem for me. Not very happy with the service now.

No comments:

Post a Comment