~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bowling and Carom Selection for SUKAM

Both bowling and carom are very popular here. Many people volunteer to join the game. I myself never even once step foot into the bowling centre. However, thanks to my gang, they pull me to join.

We went to play in Skudai Parade 5th floor this afternoon. I really starts from zero. I don't even know the position I should pose when playing and I don't even know how to hold the ball properly, needless to mention all the terms. I learnt a lot of things today. Such as the word 'strike' is used when u empty the lane. And also they have special shoes for the game. My scores is in fact not bad.. I'm very proud of myself.

In fact, I even strike twice in the 3 rounds of bowling game. Very shy.. Haha.. I'm not a very sports spirited person all the while.



I was selected to represent my college for the carom competition as well. Thrilled! I will surely do my best for KRP. ^^ I hope I will be selected for the bowling game as well. Haha.. :) Bowling is sure a fun activity.

This evening, I went for basketball training as well. I am still okay at the part of ball-dump.. But, when it comes to the real scenario of the game, I'm too soft to block my opponents. I myself also don't like the pushy body contact and so on. Hence for basketball I don't think they will select me. But still, it's a very good experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment