~Welcome~

To my family and friends, strangers, etc., welcome to my page. This is sorta my online memorandum. Hope everyone can keep track of me always--especially my family. I love you guys, mom, dad, grannies, sis, bro, min min, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends... I will memo myself to update at least once a day if possible. :) Smile always!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tomorrow is JUSCO Card Member Day

JUSCO is one of the nearest shopping mall to UTM. It's inside the University Park. My friend that happen to be going tomorrow will help me to stock my Marigold Peel Fresh Apple and Grapes with Aloe Vera. Thank god.

I never realize that the Marigold Peel Fresh juices play such important part in my life till now. Upon the first 2 weeks here, I'm constipated. Maybe I still didn't adapt to the food here. Until last Saturday, our senior took us out to JUSCO. I went to 'store' food as if war is coming. Lol. I took the risk to buy the big box of the apple juice. Since I have no fridge, I shared the apple juice with my friends. And I left some for experimenting. It's about one week now and the juice is still in good condition even I don't put it in the fridge. (ps: I don't have a fridge over here in my hostel, and to bring a fridge here, I will need to pay RM50 for it a semester.

Okay, back to last Saturday. After buying, we already missed the bus. It's night and rained heavily. The crowd in the bus and taxi station is sardin-packed. Really frustfrating. It's a miracle that we don't have to stand there for more than 5 minutes. There is a taxi coming and without thinking I act spontaneously by jumping into the taxi. All my seniors and friends were shocked. They still didn't realize what's going on. Thanks to my reflex.

After getting on the taxi, the driver asked whether we know or not the cost of the ride. I replied RM5. He replied again by saying RM6 since we bought a lot of things. He said I'm an 'old-bird'. Lol.. He told me the new freshmen here will only stand there and wait for the taxi to reach the front of their face. Lol.. I just simply said ok and my gang of course laughed out loud, roaring, because we're just into the university for not even 2 weeks yet.

HAhahahaha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment